Sunday, February 19, 2012

The Facebook Fast

This past week I took a break from my favorite form of social media - my connection to the pseudo-outside world - that connects me with my sanity saving adult friends...my beloved Facebook. It was actually kind of a relief! I didn't realize how much I included the "needing to check FB" throughout my day. It gave me the permission to do other things that I had been putting off like, oh, ANYTHING else. I did feel really out of the loop, and missed hearing about everyone's days and how things are going. So many of you brighten my day with your anecdotes and helpful tips of things you figure out and save me the trouble of finding out on my own.

Here is just a little snap shot of a few of the things that happened last week...


We had a must needed trip to visit dear family in Knoxville, TN last weekend. Precious time spend with loved ones.



We took the boys to see Star Wars in 3D



I also spent quality time with my new BFF, ZUMBA baby!



kind of a low point, scratching off too much of my security code on my iTunes gift card :(



dinner and a movie with my Valentine ...



really important silly face making time with my littlest Valentine...



enormously rocky time getting ready for preschool, which resulted in no preschool that day...



snuggles with Snickerdoodle, my sister's beloved guinea pig



shock and AWE over my sister's latest birthday cake creation...



God's beauty. Loooovvvvve.


Hope your weeks were amazing!

No comments: